UC Defence protects call centre agents and back office employees from nuisance callers who are motivated to extort money, steal confidential data or disrupt this critical infrastructure. Caller Authentication techniques from UC Defence are to UC security as IDS/ IPS/ NAT are to ICT security. The solution highlights are as follow:
- Identify calls as genuine, nuisance or machine
- Reject suspicious call origins by monitoring Caller ID and ANI
- Audio Captcha via in-built IVR
- Comprehensive Black/ White List Policies
- Active Directory Integration
UC Defence provides a flexible automated IVR (interactive voice response) service where incoming callers self-authenticate by interacting with customer information systems and databases. Authenticated callers will be successfully transferred to call centre agents, while unsuccessful callers will be re-routed our denied entry to the UC environment.
Our IVR application is secure and flexible, providing the client with the necessary integration to tailor their qualification criteria to meet their needs